Access to legal assistance when you need it
With MetLife Legal Plans, you’ll have a network of attorneys with an average of 25 years of experience to help when you’re buying a home, planning for your family’s future, caring for aging parents, and other key times in your life. Take advantage of:
- An experienced service team to match you with the right lawyer.
- Expert legal advice and representation, in person or by phone.
- In-court representation for covered legal matters.
- A mobile app and online tools for your convenience.
- No copays, deductibles, or claim forms with network attorneys.
How to enroll
Enroll via BBI Connect when newly eligible for benefits or during the annual enrollment period. Once enrolled in the MetLife Legal Plans, you are covered for the remainder of the plan year. You will not be able to drop coverage until annual enrollment for the following plan year.
Note: You can only add MetLife Legal Plans coverage when you are first eligible or during the annual enrollment period. You are not eligible to add or drop coverage due to a change in status such as marriage, birth or divorce.
To learn more about the plan, visit legalplans.com or call 1-800-821-6400 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
What it costs
There are no deductibles, copays, claim forms, or usage limits when using one of the over 14,000 Network Attorneys — with the convenience of payroll deduction, $7.62 bi-weekly.