Team Members who meet the IRS definition of a Highly Compensated Employee (those who earned $120,000* or more in 2018) may elect once a year in December to participate in the OSI Highly Compensated Employee (HCE) Deferred Compensation Plan.
*Distributions earned under the PEP plan do not count towards the $120,000 threshold.
Check out HCE At a Glance for an overview of the Plan.
Deferred compensation plans allow eligible participants to:
- Defer pre-tax compensation.
- Reduce current tax liability.
- Utilize tax-advantaged investment options.
- Schedule penalty-free distributions while employed for short-term goals.
- Plan for retirement and other long-term savings goals in a tax-effective manner.
View more details in the Plan Booklet.