Getting the most from your health care benefits for 2022
The actions below apply to BBI team members enrolled in 2022 benefits.
Benefits news updates
Vision Service Plan (VSP) hurricane response
- VSP® Vision Care cares and wants to do everything possible to help those affected by Hurricane Ian in Western and Central Florida. VSP is working directly with their network doctors, business partners, and relief agencies, including the American Red Cross, to assess the situation and fulfill the eye care needs of those directly affected.
- If you have been affected by the recent disaster, no-cost eye care and replacement eyewear are available, whether or not you are currently a VSP member. Learn more at vsp.com/natural-disaster-resources or call VSP’s Member Services Support Line at 1-800-877-7195.
Health Rewards update
- Next year, there are changes coming to the Health Rewards Program and your account with Rally. Rally® is moving to Strive, which is powered by Virgin Pulse.
- Beginning Jan. 1, 2023, the wellness link on My Health Toolkit® will redirect you to Virgin Pulse. After December 31, 2022, you will no longer have access to your 2022 Rally account. However, there is no action needed on your part until later this year. Look for more information in the coming weeks.
Short code change
- Starting June 18, 2022, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSFL) will begin using a new short code when delivering text messages to you.
- The new dedicated short code will be 216-43.
- The short code is the number a text message comes from. If you have been getting text messages from BCBSFL, you may have come to recognize the short code as an identifier that the message is from a trusted source.
- BCBSFL is making this change because CTIA, the governing body of short codes, is phasing out the use of shared short codes. The current short code (753-29) was shared with other businesses.
- You do not need to take any action to receive messages from the new short code, though you may notice new messages are coming from a different code than before. BCBSFL has alerted their customer service team about this change so they are prepared to answer any questions.
Contact preference changes
- BCBSFL recently expanded digital delivery options for claims and authorization communications. You can now choose email or text as your preferred channel for receiving notifications about new Explanations of Benefits and prior authorization requests.
- This update required BCBSFL to set the default priority channel for these messages to email. Members who had been receiving prior authorization texts will now begin receiving those via email, until they update their contact preferences.
- If the first priority channel fails, you will be notified through your secondary channel. If you do not have a secondary channel, the EOB or prior authorization will be sent through mail.
- If you prefer to receive these notifications via text, you can log in to My Health Toolkit® and update your contact preferences to set text as your first priority channel.
- BCBSFL will be notifying members who had previously received prior authorization messages via text, so that you may update your preferences.
- Monday, June 20 – affected members will receive a SMS linking to further plan details and a prompt to log in to My Health Toolkit and update your contact preferences.
- A biometric screening includes blood pressure, BMI (height and weight), glucose, and cholesterol screenings.
- Log on to Rally via MyHealthToolkitFL.com to download and complete your Quest Diagnostics Physician Results Form. By logging in or registering, you will be taken to the Quest dashboard. See this presentation for details.
- Your Health Reward is earned upon participation confirmation from BCBSFL. Please allow 2-4 weeks.
Information to verify
- Check your paystub to verify your deductions.
- Check your current coverage on BBI Connect to verify that you, and any eligible dependents, are enrolled in the plans you wanted for 2022.
Medical ID cards
- Watch for your Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida (BCBSFL) ID card(s). Here’s a sample for non-Georgia residents and a sample for Georgia residents.
- BCBSFL only issues ID cards in the employee’s name. They are mailed to your home in a plain, white envelope with a return address of:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.
I-20 at Alpine Rd AX-D10
Columbia SC 29219
- You can verify that your dependents are enrolled by registering at MyHealthToolkitFL.com.
- Remember to give your medical providers your new BCBSFL ID card number.
Accrue Health debit cards
- Watch for your Accrue Health debit card in the mail.
- Debit cards are issued for both HSA and HRA accounts. They are mailed to your home in a plain, white envelope with a return address of:
PO Box 7248
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- To order debit cards for your enrolled dependents, please call Accrue Health member services at 1-844-643-3099. Please allow 10-14 business days for new cards to arrive.
- Register to set up your personal account access with both BCBSFL and Accrue Health:
- Create your Rally account, if you are enrolled in a medical plan. If your spouse is also enrolled in your medical plan, make your spouse creates their own Rally account. Log in to MyHealthToolkit and follow the prompts to create your Rally account.
- Then, start completing activities to receive Health Rewards dollars from Bloomin’ Brands. Rewards will be deposited to your HSA or HRA within four weeks after you complete each activity! Take a look at the Health Rewards section of the website for more information. If you elected the Choice HSA or Value HSA medical plan option:
- If you’re enrolled in a Health Savings Account (HSA), to receive Bloomin’ Brands contributions for Rally Health Rewards, you must have an HSA with AccrueHealth.
- Please watch your email and mail. If additional information is required from you to verify name, address or other personal data to have this account opened on your behalf, you will receive requests from Accrue.
Other ID cards
- Watch for your CIGNA dental ID card in the mail, if you enrolled in dental coverage.
- Watch for your Express Scripts prescription drug ID card in the mail, if you enrolled in medical coverage.
- Watch for your Wex FSA debit card, if you are contributing to the Healthcare FSA and/or Dependent Care FSA account.