HRA Plan highlights
- Since we are moving to BCBSFL, you can now choose from two HRA plans — the Choice HRA and Value HRA.
- You can see any doctor (including specialists) or hospital in the BCBSFL national network. You don’t need referrals and you don’t need to choose a primary care physician.
- If you choose to receive care outside of the BCBSFL network, you are covered but your costs will be higher.
- Preventive care is covered 100% in the BCBSFL network.
- You have prescription coverage.
Open and use a personal Accrue Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Your HRA will be opened for you; there is nothing you need to do.
- The HRA is funded by Bloomin’ Brands if you or your enrolled spouse complete Health Rewards before December 1.
- Use it to pay for eligible expenses.
- It pays a portion of the annual deductible.
- Unused funds will roll over year to year as long as you remain continuously enrolled in one of the BBI HRA Plan options.
How the HRA Plans work
First, you pay out of pocket.
The HRA medical options have a deductible, which is the amount you must pay before the plan begins paying for covered services. If any dependents are enrolled, you must meet the family deductible before the plan shares in the cost of eligible expenses.
When you incur eligible healthcare expenses, you can choose to use your HRA or you can choose to pay another way (i.e., cash, credit card). It’s your choice.
Remember, to earn money into your HRA, you must complete Health Rewards at www.MyHealthToolkitFL.com before December 1.
Next, you and the plan share the costs.
After you pay the deductible, the plan will share in the cost of eligible health care expenses, called coinsurance. For example, if the plan pays 80% of the cost, you will pay the remaining 20%.
Preventive care services are covered 100% in the network throughout the plan year and do not affect your HRA.
When you incur eligible healthcare expenses, you can choose to use your HRA or you can choose to pay another way (i.e., cash, credit card). If you spend all of the funds in the HRA, you will need to pay the costs of your healthcare expenses.
Finally, the plan begins to pay.
Once your deductible and coinsurance payments add up to the plan’s out-of-pocket maximum, the plan will pay 100% of all eligible healthcare expenses for the rest of the year.